The M2HB .50 Caliber Is One Of The Specialties Of Ohio Ordnance Works, Inc. (OOW).
Constructed to exceed military expectations and quality standards, each weapon is built with individualized attention to detail and multi-level inspection of quality.
Since the Second World War, the United States has had versions of the M2 in service in a variety of roles including aircraft guns, anti-aircraft defensive guns, tripod- mounted infantry guns and dual purpose anti-aircraft and anti-vehicular weapons.
The M2HB will outperform all your current heavy weight machine gun, anti-vehicle, and force protection needs.
- Caliber – .50 (12.7 x 99mm NATO)
- Finish – Phosphate
- Operation – Short recoil
- Feed – M9 linked belt (Left or Right with change of parts)
- Weight Empty – 84 pounds (38.1 kg)
- Length Overall – 65 inches (165 cm)
- Barrel Length – 45 inches (114.3 cm)
- Rate of Fire – 450-600 rounds per minute
- Maximum Range – 6,800 meters
- Effective Range – 1,800 meters
- Muzzle Velocity – 3,055 ft/s (930 m/s)